- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Behrle - Lauck
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jennifer Rene Behrle and Matthew Joseph Lauck were married May 16, 2009, at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Perryville. The Rev. Joe Williams performed the ceremony. Music was by the Kinnison Family of Perryville.
Parents of the couple are Dale and Rene Behrle and Eugene and Norma Lauck, all of Perryville.
Maid of honor was Jamie Behrle of Perryville, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Mindy House of Perryville; Madeline Clements of Jackson; Becky Moore of Perryville; Tammy Hotop, sister of the groom, Jennifer Lauck, sister-in-law of the groom, both of Perryville; Katie Goodson of Desloge, Mo., cousin of the bride; Tonya Amberger and Cora Preston of Perryville; and Michelle Meyer of Belton, Mo.
Jamie Lauck of Perryville was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Aaron Thieret; Jeremiah Kohlfeld; Jesse Richardet; Jason Hotop, brother-in-law of the groom; Brian Behrle, brother of the bride; Mike Sleyster, Wes Amberger, Andy Haertling and Joel Heuring, all of Perryville. Usher was Nic Janet of Perryville.
Miniature bride and groom were Ashlyn Hotop and Dane Lauck. Ashlyn is the daughter of Jason and Tammy Hotop and niece of the groom. Dane is the son of Jamie and Jennifer Lauck and nephew of the groom.
Candlelighter was Angie Rankin of Perryville, cousin of the bride.
Flower girls were Ava Hotop and Elise Lauck, nieces of the groom. Ringbearer was Austin Sleyster, nephew of the bride. Ava is the daughter of Jason and Tammy Hotop. Elise is the daughter of Jamie and Jennifer Lauck. Austin is the son of Mike Sleyster and Jamie Behrle.
The reception, dinner and dance was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville.
The couple's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 15 at Richardet Floor Covering.
Mrs. Lauck is a 2002 graduate of St. Vincent High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in integrated marketing communications from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is a marketing consultant with Mississippi River Radio.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Perryville High School. He is a journeyman installer with Richardet Floor Covering.
After a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple is residing in Perryville.