- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Pfautsch - Hesser
Gretchen Brooke Pfautsch and Travis Christian Hesser were married Oct. 11, 2008, at St. Cecilia Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Steve Robeson performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Shannon Spellman, harpist was Kerry Cork, fiddler was Courtney Green, and organist was John Powel Walsh, all of St. Louis.
Parents of the couple are Brian and Anita Pfautsch of Cape Girardeau and John and Paula Hesser of St. Louis.
Maid of honor was Becca Miller of Chesterfield, Mo. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Hesser of Springfield, Mo., and Lauren Hesser of St. Louis, sisters of the groom; Rachael Beussink of Scottsdale, Ariz., and Amber Hall of Columbia, Mo., cousins of the bride; Julie Kansteiner of St. Louis, Katie Young of Columbia, Kristy Branson of Nashville, Tenn., and Alexis Ramsey of Boulder, Colo.
Patrick Schoenekase of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Tom Kaesberg and Tom Antonacci of St. Louis, Steve Spence of Columbia, Patrick Amann and Jeff Woods of St. Louis, Chris Brown of Union, Mo., Brandon Ortiz and Mike Schaefer of St. Louis. Ushers were Marshall Tucker of St. Louis and Tim Cox of Columbia.
The reception was held at Windows Off Washington in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at their home.
Mrs. Hesser received bachelor of art degrees in communication and psychology from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is retail marketing manager with Morey's Seafood International in St. Louis.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in business from the university. He is an agent with State Farm Insurance in Manchester, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in Manchester.