- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
De La Cruz - Owen
Holly Violet De La Cruz and Jason Christopher Owen exchanged wedding vows Oct. 17, 2009, at Water's Edge in Gordonville. James Greene performed the ceremony. Music was by Ryan Corn of Scott City.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Sherry De La Cruz of Altenburg, Mo., and Chris and Sue Owen of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Suzie De La Cruz of Altenburg, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Belle De La Cruz of Altenburg and Joy De La Cruz of Seoul, Korea, sisters of the bride; Suzanne Fredenburg of Jackson, and Sarah Coleman of Memphis, Tenn.
Paul Anderson of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Scott Owen, brother of the groom; Nathan Tuschhoff, brother-in-law of the groom; Jake Carter, all of Jackson, and Austin Mcdowell of Springfield, Mo.
Flower girl was Jazmine Brevik, niece of the bride, and ringbearer was Taylor De La Cruz, nephew of the bride, both of Columbia, S.C.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 16 at Water's Edge.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.