- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)9
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Time to move on to positive things
To the editor:
What is the deal with the Southeast Missourian on the Ward 3 candidates in Cape Girardeau? Every article about Ward 3 always mentions the felony crimes of the two candidates.
I'm quite sure these two candidates would like to put their mistakes in the past and move on to more positive things for the city. Nobody is perfect except God. Are all the other candidates so perfect that they don't have any skeletons in their closets?
ANDREW J. WESTRICH, Jackson