- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 4/1/05
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Clayton L. Griffith, 20, 17 S. Ellis, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Ashley R. Locklear, 19, 2802 Independence, Apt. 11, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of marijuana.
* Sharon K. Zyduck, 45, 143 County Highway 301, Scott City, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for bad checks.
* Jon D. Holland, 27, 207 W. Parker, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Jennifer L. Seals, 28, 406 S. Spring, was arrested on Boone County warrants for failure to appear for expired license plates and for speeding.
* Mariane Porter, 43, 710 Morgan Oak, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Russell Leo Younger, 33, 803 William, was arrested on a Gordonville warrant for failure to appear for speeding; Cape Girardeau warrants for possession of a controlled substance and failure to appear; Stoddard County warrants for fraud, insufficient funds, and three counts of failure to appear; and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* Edward Earl Sutton, 24, of Hayti, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Christopher D. Goetter, no age given, of 70 Rivercrest, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Chris N. Mackey Jr., 20, 1615 William, was issued a summons for prohibited acts and noise violation.
* Misty Eileen Brazel, no age given, 1814 Nieman, was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle.
* A suspect is in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault.
* A burglary was reported at 418 S. Pacific.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at 3415 William.
* DVDs were reported stolen at 2102 William.
* Cash and a deposit slip were reported stolen at 254 S. Silver Springs.
* A blue 1988 Cadillac Brougham was reported stolen at Jefferson and South Sprigg.
* A CB radio was reported stolen at 315 N. Frederick.
* A purse and contents were reported stolen at 10 N. Park.
* Tires and rims were reported stolen at 416 North.
* A window was reported broken at 2966 Shamrock Circle.
* Sheetrock was reported damaged at 2446 Cheetah Lane.
* An animal bite was reported.
* Stalking was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University The following item was released Wednesday by the Department of Public Safety.
* A purse and contents were reported stolen from Scully Building.
The following items were released Wednesday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joseph V. Kinder, 22, 403 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Travis M. Craft, 17, 229 S. Bast St., was issued a summons for assault.
* A 15-year-old male was cited into juvenile court for domestic assault.