- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Goldwing Chapter makes up food baskets for 15 famlies this Christmas.
On Dec 12 the local GWRRA, Goldwing Road Riders Assoc. made up food baskets for 15 families. Each family received 3 large boxes of food plus gifts for any child in the family. Every year the Chapter has a Poker Run to fund the food supplies. Riders from all over the state plus riders from Illinois come to help make the poker run a success. We the Chapter wish to thank the riders and our local merchants who help make food baskets a success. Each year we have been able to grow bigger making it possible to help more families each year.
I have been Chapter Director for the last 5 years, and now its time for me to step down. I pass the leadership role on to our next director who has new ideas to make the Chapter grow and the Christmas baskets even better next year. So to Chapter members and all our local sponsors.