- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charles Moit Sr.
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Charles Wayne Moit Sr., 62, of Chaffee died Monday, Dec. 7, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 27, 1947, at Chaffee, son of the late Hettie Ria Moit. He and Paula Crump were married June 25, 1977.
Moit worked for the city of Chaffee Public Works Department.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Charles Moit II of Chaffee, Eddie Moit of Jefferson, Texas; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to service time Saturday at the American Legion hall in Chaffee.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the legion hall, with the Rev. Vyron Yount officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.