- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- David R. Fox, 56, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 30, 1953, in Bollinger County, son of Henry Washington and Beulah Mae Jacobs Fox. He and Becky Killian were united in marriage April 12, 2008.
David retired from Union Pacific Railroad as a machine operator. He was a member of Advance Eagles, and was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include his wife, Becky of Marble Hill; two sons, David Henry Fox of Jackson, Jason Estes of Grassy, Mo.; a stepson, Anthony Killian of Marble Hill, a daughter, Rebecca Dunn of Colorado Springs, Colo.; two brothers, Alvin Fox of Advance, Mo., Rick Fox of O'Fallon, Mo.; two sisters, Hazel Owens of West Plains, Mo., Marilyn Sitze of Mount Sterling, Ill.; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Jack; and two sisters, Mabel White and Wanda Huffman.
Visitation will be Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m. at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be Thursday at 10 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Elijah Allen officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.