- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Wilma R. Todd, 72, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Ratliff Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 6, 1937, in Campbell, Mo., to Lawrence and Mary M. Dover Willard. She married Edward Franks, who preceded her in death. She and Byron B. Todd were married Aug. 19, 1982, at Ste. Genevieve, Mo. He died May 29, 2003.
Wilma was a graduate of Campbell High School. She lived in Perryville from 1982 until moving to Cape Girardeau in 2008. She was of the Assembly of God belief.
Survivors include a daughter, Tracy Lynn Baker of St. Peters, Mo.; six brothers, Troy, Wesley and Coy Willard of Cape Girardeau, Alva, Bob, and Dennis Willard of Campbell, Mo.; a sister, Geraldine Todd of Cape Girardeau; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husbands; a brother, Dean Willard; and a sister, Mary Lou Brooks, both of Campbell.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorial contributions may be given to the American Cancer Society.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.