- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Eric Paul Lohrmann, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Dec. 10, 2009, at his home.
He was born Sept. 20, 1953, in Wurzburg, Germany, to the Rev. Herald G. and Lois Huelskoetter Lohrmann.
Mr. Lohrmann was a stockbroker for Stifel-Nicolaus & Co. in Cape Girardeau.
He enjoyed fishing, hunting and the outdoors. He played softball, volleyball and coached his daughters' softball teams.
He was a member of St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Emily Lohrmann of St. Louis and Riley Lohrmann of Cape Girardeau; and a brother, Richard Henry Lohrmann.
There will be no funeral services. Family will receive friends from 3 to 7 p.m. today at 1722 Cecilia St. in Cape Girardeau.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be given to the Salvation Army Toys for Tots.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.