- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BENTON, Mo. -- Joanne M. Eaton, 74, of Benton passed away Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Loving survivors include four daughters, Linda (Elvis) DeShaney of Benton, Karen Morris of House Springs, Mo., Cynthia (John) Lamblin of Eureka, Mo., Pamela Eaton of Villa Ridge, Mo.; a son, Larry Eaton of Huntington Beach, Calif.; 13 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; a sister, Ilene Peterson of Anchorage, Alaska; and several nieces and nephews with whom she was very close.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a sister, an infant grandson and an infant great-granddaughter.
Arrangements are by McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.