- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Janet - Mills
Casie Ann Janet and Paul Brian Mills were married Jan. 10, 2009, at St. Vincent de Paul Church. The Rev. Michael McDevitt performed the ceremony. Music was by Girardeaux String Quartet. Vocalists were Robyn Hosp and Mary Bauer, and pianist was Jeffrey Overbey.
Parents of the couple are Chris and Jill Janet of Cape Girardeau, and Glenn and Mary Mills of Lexington, Ky.
Maid of honor was Abby Bradshaw of Cape Girardeau. Matron of honor was Sara Ressel of Kelso, Mo., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Abby Janet, sister of the bride; Tracy Haggerty and Sarah Deluca, cousins of the bride; Sarah Gosche; Jenna Beussink, Bunny Catrino, Holly Bauer, all of Cape Girardeau; and Erin Strader of Murray, Ky.
Scott Ellison of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Mark Mills of Lexington, Mo., brother of the groom; Jake Janet of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; Phillip Noel of Madisonville, Ky., Brent Johnson of Metropolis, Ill., Olin Graczyk of Litchfield, Ky., Skylar Pharris of Madisonville, Matt Hohman of St. Louis, and Josh Ramsey of Madisonville. Ushers were Jordan and Damien Janet and Jordan Cracraft, all of Cape Girardeau and cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Megan Wolfe, Emily Johnson and Clare Janet, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Alexa Deluca, daughter of Pete and Sarah Deluca and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Nicholas Kelley, son of Vince and Jan Kelley of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Jan. 9 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Mills received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Murray State University. She is a nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital, and is a performer with Minihan Productions "Variety!".
The groom received a master's degree in business administration from Murray State University. He is a district manager with Rhodes 101 Stores.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.