- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Tylan Clifford Tucker, 2, son of Naomi Salley and Derick Tucker of Cape Girardeau, died Saturday, Dec. 5, 2009, at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Sunday at Century Elementary School in Ullin, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the school, with the Rev. James T. Tucker officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds, Ill.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.