- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Nora Marie Tripp, 92, of Anna died Monday, March 28, 2005, at the home of a son.
She was born Jan. 26, 1913, at Wolf Lake, Ill., daughter of Elijah O. and Annie C. Smoot Earnhart. She and Henry Earl Tripp were married April 27, 1933, in Anna. He died Nov. 24, 1982.
Tripp was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Henry Tripp Jr. of Dongola, Ill.; a sister, Isabel Butson of Anna; eight grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a grandson, a great-grandson, four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill., from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.