- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Kenneth P. French, 84, of Perryville died Monday, Dec. 7, 2009, at Independence Care Center of Perry County.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. An American Legion wake will be held at 6:30 tonight.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.