- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Frieda O. Limbaugh, 91, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Dec. 7, 2009, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Aug. 23, 1918, in Marble Hill, Mo., to Ora and Carrie Bollinger Pierce. She and Rutherford M. Limbaugh were married Feb. 22, 1949. He preceded her in death Oct. 28, 1988.
Limbaugh was a graduate of the University of Missouri. She was a home economics teacher at Bell City High School and a member of Bell City United Methodist Church and Eastern Star.
Survivors include numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers, Fred and Charles Pierce.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorial contributions may be given to Dream Factory, P.O. Box 275, Franklinton, LA 70438, or to charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.