- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
TAMMS, Ill. -- Jared Sinn, 16, of Tamms died Monday, Dec. 7, 2009, at his home.
He was born Oct. 25, 1993, in Cape Girardeau, to Chris and Stacie Orsburn Sinn.
Sinn was a sophomore at Egyptian High School, where he was a member of FFA and Art Club. He worked at Junior Sinn Auto Parts in Cape Girardeau. He enjoyed four-wheeling and tractor pulls, working and building motors, hunting and welding.
He is survived by his parents, Chris and Stacie Sinn of Tamms; three sisters, Nicole and Brook Sinn of Tamms, Brittney Sinn of Jackson; maternal grandmother, Pat Orsburn (John O'Connor) of Tamms; paternal grandparents, Junior and Jane Sinn of Cape Girardeau; two uncles, Joe (Donna) Orsburn and Corey Sinn of Cape Girardeau; other relatives, friends, and cousins, including Cody and Rachel Sinn, Ethan Orsburn, and Jordan and Jeremy Lamb.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, John Orsburn in January 2006.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Pastor Anthony Kobak officiating.
Memorials may be made to Egyptian FFA or Egyptian Art Club and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences, visit www.crainsonline.com.