- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Richard L. Stone, 57, of Paducah, Ky., formerly of Marble Hill, Mo., died Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009, at his residence.
Visitation will be from 12:30 to 2 p.m. Tuesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Graveside services will be at the Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill, with the Rev. Don Cox officiating.