- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mr. Jarol L. Garner, 72, of Cobden, Ill., passed away at 9:14 a.m., Friday, Dec. 4, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Dec. 14, 1936, in Carbondale, Ill., son of Lloyd Ray and Edna E. Clutts Garner. Jarol was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church.
Jarol is survived by his two brothers, Dorris (Gracie) Garner of Cobden and Harold Garner of St. Augustine, Fla.; nephews; other relatives; and many friends. He was preceded in death by his parents.
Graveside funeral services for Mr. Jarol L. Garner will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at Cobden Cemetery, with the Rev. Clifford Heil officiating.
Interment will be in the Cobden Cemetery. Friends are asked to go directly to the cemetery. Memorials may be made to Shiloh Baptist Church. Envelopes will be available at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Cobden.
Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Cobden is in charge of arrangements.