- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ella Marie Petiniot, infant daughter of Chance and Tara Givens Petiniot of Jackson, died Friday, Dec. 4, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 3, 2009, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her parents; three brothers, Jackson Givens of Jackson, C.J. and Andy Petiniot of Toledo, Ohio; maternal grandparents, Janene (Sonny) Givens Niswonger of Jackson; paternal grandparents, Jim and Charlene Petiniot of Toledo; and numerous other relatives.
She was preceded in death by maternal grandfather, Jack Givens.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Tuesday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Phil Roop officiating. Interment will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
To leave online condolences visit www.crainsonline.com.