- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Lane - 50 Years
Dale and Donna Lane of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party Nov. 7, 2009, at the home of Russell and Kim Lane.
The couple was married Nov. 14, 1959, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Their attendants were Charles and Phyllis Gillespie.
The Lanes have three children, Russell Lane of Jackson, Beverly Lane of Batesville, Ark., and Greg Lane of Springfield, Mo. They have nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.