- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Brey - Yeaglin
Jerry and Judi Brey of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Kiley Brey, to Tim Yeaglin. He is the son of Linda Warren and Tom Yeaglin of Memphis, Tenn.
Brey received a bachelor's degree in graphic design from the University of Kansas, and a master's degree in typo/graphic studies from London College of Communications. She is creative director at Group 360 in St. Louis.
Yeaglin received a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Memphis, and a juris doctorate from Washington University in St. Louis. He is an associate with Lewis, Rice and Fingersh Law Firm in St. Louis.
A May 28, 2010, wedding is planned at Carillon Beach in Florida.