- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
* According to the Jackson Police Department, a summons issued to Kaytee L. Pierce for operating a motor vehicle without a license has been retracted. The summons was listed in the police report that was published Nov. 27.
* An article in Thursday's edition should have said a $5 cash donation to Toys for Tots earns a $10 bingo paper for the Optimist Club's bingo Friday at Bingo World. Toys will also be accepted but not in exchange for bingo papers. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.