The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Samuel Louis Preastley III, 30, 701 Broadway, Apt. 9, was arrested on suspicion of driving on a revoked license, failure to register a vehicle and no insurance.
* Joshua Kendall Estes, 22, Highway 34 West, Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Brittany Nickole Hale, 17, 808 Oak St., Thebes, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* David Lopeti Taufoou, 24, 842 Hopkins Ave., Redwood City, Calif., was arrested on city warrants for failure to appear for improper registration and failure to appear for no insurance.
* Misty R. Edmonds, 27, 1132 N. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for no license.
* Kathleen M. Steinhauser, 42, 101 N. Ellis St., was arrested on a city warrant for insufficient funds.
* Deangela Danielle Lane, 19, 111 McBride Court, Cairo, Ill., was issued a summons for stealing following a complaint at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Justin Paul Wissmann, 19, 337 N. Middle St., was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
* A cell phone and money were reported stolen from 824 Independence St.
* A wallet was reported stolen from 234 Broadway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* Fiberglass panels were reported stolen from 625 Broadway.
* Eggs were reported thrown at a house at 449 N. Frederick St.
* A vehicle window and windshield were reported broken and books stolen at Spanish and Themis streets.
* A snowboard was reported found at 1458 N. Kingshighway.
* Missouri license plate 599 AYH was reported found on Interstate 55 at mile marker 95.
* Hamburger Express, 902 William St., reported counterfeit currency.