- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CAIRO, Ill. -- Phillip Darrell Rothchild, 65, of Phoenix, formerly of Cairo, Mound City, and Herrin, Ill., died Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, in Winslow, Ariz.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Mound City.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Revs. Jerome Fortenberry and John Agbasiera as celebrants. Interment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery in Mounds, Ill., with military honors by area veterans organizations and the U.S. Army.
Barkett Funeral Home in Mound City is in charge of arrangements.