- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Leona T. Brueckner, 88, of Perryville died Monday, Nov. 30, 2009, at Independent Care Center.
She was born April 13, 1921, daughter of Paul and Ida Versemann Kaempfe. She and Eugene W. Brueckner were married June 17, 1945. He preceded her in death Oct. 12, 1993.
Survivors include a son and daughter-in-law, Glen and Renee Brueckner of Perryville; and four grandchildren, Tessa, Corey, Elizabeth and Nicholas.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and a brother, Leonard Kaempfe.
Visitation will be from 6:30 to 8 a.m. today at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar, Mo., with the Rev. Roger Abernathy officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Salem Lutheran Church or School.