- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Carolyn Yevon Hunt, 63, of Scott City died Saturday, Nov. 28, 2009, at Landmark Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 19, 1945, in Paragould, Ark., daughter of George and Curine Jacks Coyle. She married Roy Hunt, who preceded her in death.
She was an assembly line worker at Lee Rowan in Jackson until her retirement. She was a member of Apostolic Lighthouse UPC in Scott City.
Survivors include two sons, Bobby and Gordon Hodge of Oran, Mo.; two daughters, Kim Speer of Benton, Mo., Jennifer Graham of Scott City; two brothers, Sherman Jorman of Piggott, Ark., Mark Reed of Winslow, Ark.; two sisters, Anita Hogue and Sue Gregan of Fenton, Ark.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. The Rev. Thomas Godwin will officiate, assisted by the Rev. Jay Teague. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.