Police report 12/1/09
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rodney A. Hopkins, 43, of Moulton, Ala., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving.
* Rodney D. Smith, 21, 955 Fort St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence of drugs, failure to display plates and no insurance.
* James R. Flesher, 20, 1524 Amblewood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Gloria J. Osby, 57, 501 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Christoper A. Ruff, 18, of Tulsa, Okla., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest.
* Jerime A. Atchley, 31, 149 Windy Point, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and possession of a controlled substance.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges of assault on a law enforcement officer.
* Alexander K. Walker, 25, 1528 N. Water St., was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing methamphetamine.
* Adam B. Trotter, 18, of St. Louis was arrested on two Arnold, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for traffic violations.
* David W. McKee Jr., 22, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 106, was arrested on a Morehouse, Mo., warrant for no business license.
* Patricia D. Hunt, 40, 906 S. Ranney Ave., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* An assault was reported.
* Three gold rings were reported stolen at 2545 Lynnwood Drive.
* A white 1989 Dodge Ram truck with Missouri license plate number 7YB 186 was reported stolen at 800 North St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Claire's Boutique, 3049 William St., reported a theft of jewelry. A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.