- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Carol J. Satterfield, 68, of Perryville died Thursday, March 17, 2005, in Columbia, S.C.
She was born June 18, 1936, in St. Louis, daughter of Eugene and Clara Becker Struckhoff. She and Thurman "Lee" Satterfield were married March 31, 1956. He died Sept. 28, 1998.
Satterfield retired as a manager with Gilster-Mary Lee. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Miraculous Medal Association, and St. Vincent de Paul Society.
Survivors include three daughters, Laura Warner and Sharon Satterfield of Columbia, Debra Alexander of St. Peters, Mo.; a son, Keith Satterfield of Imperial, Mo.; and a stepson, Darryl Satterfield of Bakersfield, Calif.
Also surviving are two brothers, John Struckhoff of St. Louis, Francis Struckhoff of Columbia, Mo.; two sisters, Charlotte Lutz and Rose Flynn of St. Louis; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call Tuesday from noon until time of service at St. Vincent de Paul Church.
A memorial Mass will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.