- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ralph Moody, 92, of Sikeston died Tuesday, March 22, 2005, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
He was born Dec. 13, 1912, in Sikeston, son of Frank and Francis Inman Moody. He and Marian Aslin were married May 24, 1935, at Charleston, Mo. She died Feb. 6, 2005.
Moody worked 46 years at International Shoe Co. in Sikeston. He was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Carol Shell of Sikeston; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call today from 11 a.m. until time of service at Ponder Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Dr. Rick Ramsey officiating. Burial will be in Walker Cemetery at Bloomfield, Mo.