- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dave Hodge Jr.
BERTRAND, Mo. -- Dave Hodge Jr., 66, of Bertrand died Sunday, March 20, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born Jan. 15, 1939, son of Dave Vincent and Vivian Clements Arington Hodge. He and Joyce Sue Singleton were married June 15, 1963.
Hodge was retired from United Parcel Service.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Becky Culbertson of Sikeston; two sons, Tray Hodge III of Edwardsville, Ill., John Hodge of Greenville, Ind.; his father of East Prairie, Mo.; four sisters, Loula Allen of Bakersfield, Calif., Ruth Lentine of Castle Rock, Colo., Clara Redfering and Brenda Duvall of East Prairie; a brother, Byrle Hodge of East Prairie; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie, with Larry Davis officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery.