- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 3/23/05
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Darwin Keith Graham, 18, 1621 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and no driver's license.
* Kevin Neal Cotner, 38, 613 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of driving on a revoked license.
* Kenneth L. McManus, 46, 3720 Winnebago St., St. Louis, was arrested on suspicion of driving on a suspended license, speeding and improper registration.
* Shawn L. Dobbs, 28, 801 Good Hope St., was arrested on five city warrants for failure to appear for various traffic offenses.
* Timothy C. Green, 36, 250 Westfield Lane, Perryville, Mo., was issued a summons for operating without a business license.
* Miscellaneous electronic equipment, cash, DVDs, video games and jewelry were reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* P&S Development, P.O. Box 63, reported the theft of an aluminum storm door.
* CDs were reported stolen at 618 Lafayette Place.
* A wallet was reported stolen at Sprigg and Good Hope streets.
* Glass windows were reported damaged at 533 Morgan Oak St.
* A metal door was reported damaged at 2001 Independence St.
* A windshield was reported broken and tires slashed at 130 S. Henderson Ave.
* A silver 1995 Lincoln Town Car was reported abandoned at Cape Rock Drive and Big Bend Road.
* Missouri license plate 075 CTR was reported lost on Interstate 55.
* Missouri license plate 362 MPG was reported lost or stolen at 806 Themis St.