- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Garrett Eugene and Brandy Dawnn Miller of Charleston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:44 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2004. Name, Jazmyne Dawnn. Weight, 2 pounds 2 ounces. Mrs. Miller is the former Brandy Hacker, daughter of Karl Hacker and Malinda Hacker of Charleston. She is a cashier at Cheers TC. Miller is the son of Clifton Miller and Ruthie Miller of Olive Branch, Ill. He is a shift supervisor at Pilot TC.
Daughter to Eric Michael and Brenda Keri Anderson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:07 p.m. Sunday, March 13, 2005. Name, Lauren Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Anderson is the former Brenda Williams, daughter of Cristy Call of Licking, Mo., and Brian Williams of Cape Girardeau. She is a respiratory therapist at Jefferson Memorial Hospital. Anderson is the son of Donna Anderson and Tom Anderson of Scott City. He is a technician at Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to John Lewis Clark and Sarah Jean Nesbit of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:26 a.m. Monday, March 14, 2005. Name, Mya Ann. Weight, 6 pounds 10 ounces. Fifth child, third daughter. Ms. Nesbit is the former Sarah McCain, daughter of Sue Bruhl of Jackson and Ricky McCain of Chaffee, Mo. Clark is the son of Judy Clark and Roy Clark of Perryville. He is employed by Lodia Agriculture.
Son to Garan Anthony and Angela Marie Engelen of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:27 p.m. Monday, March 14, 2005. Name, James Anthony. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Engelen is the former Angela Bollinger, daughter of James Bollinger and Louella Bollinger of Marble Hill, Mo. Engelen is the son of Leonard Engelen and Barbara Engelen of Leopold. He is employed at Pavestone Co.
Daughter to David W. and Carol L. Sandvos of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:10 p.m. Monday, March 14, 2005. Name, Elizabeth Ann. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Sandvos is the former Carol Phillips, daughter of Allen and Lena Phillips of Scott City. She is operations manager at Advance Logistics. Sandvos is the son of the late Shine and Alma Sandvos of Scott City. He is a loader operator at QC Corp.
Daughter to Kevin Todd and Shanna Leigh Brandenburgh of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:22 p.m. Monday, March 14, 2005. Name, Kelby Shae. Weight, 6 pounds 5 1/2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Brandenburgh is the former Shanna Turner, daughter of Shirley Turner of Topeka, Kan. Mr. and Mrs. Brandenburgh are self-employed. He is the son of Ted Brandenburgh and Marlene Brandenburgh of Branson, Mo.