- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Aline Lockhart, 73, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, March 20, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 24, 1931, at Octa, Mo., daughter of Claude and Cora White Austill. She and Burgess Anderson "Andy" Lockhart were married April 14, 1951, in Piggott, Ark. He died March 7, 1977.
Lockhart was a member of First General Baptist Church in Malden, Mo.
Survivors include a daughter, Donna Thornbrough of Malden; a son, Gary Lockhart of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Lorene Kubite of Gatewood, Mo., Doris Smith of Barnhart, Mo.; a brother, Cy Austill of Malden; and a granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by four brothers.
Friends may call at Landess Funeral Home in Malden from noon to 2 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Neil Knierim officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery at Malden.