- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Oneta B. Stallings, 81, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, March 18, 2005, at her home.
She was born March 20, 1923, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Zeman and Maggie Brown.
Stallings was a dental hygienist. She was a member of Grace United Methodist Church and VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include a son, Jerry Niswonger of Tuolumne, Calif.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
There is no visitation.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. today at Cape County Memorial Park, with the Rev. Scott Moon officiating.
Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.