- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jewell Gray Boss, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, March 20, 2005, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born April 22, 1914, at Patton, Mo., daughter of Louis and Roane Hampton Gray. She married William Boss, who preceded her in death.
Boss was a member of First Christian Church and Rebekah Lodge.
Survivors include a son, Richard Boss of Oran, Mo.; three brothers, Haskell Gray of Michigan, James Gray of California, Lindell Gray of St. Louis; three sisters, Mabel Seagraves of St. Louis, Winona Santos of Washington, D.C., Winifred Bollinger of Oran; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, Gary Boss in 1958.
Friends may call today from 8:30 a.m. to service time at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at the chapel, with the Rev. Rodger Kiepe officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.