- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 3/22/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John Charles Bruce, 25, 2717 Tanglewood, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Michelle Marie Daniel, 37, Route W, 197 D St., Lot 100, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Edward L. Moore, 39, 433 Louis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving on a revoked license and domestic assault.
* Brian Scott Wallace, 32, 515 Louis St., was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault, failure to register as a sex offender, and distribution, manufacture or possession of a controlled substance.
* George Michael Cagle II, 32, 850 Pinnell Lane, New Madrid, Mo., was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Zachary James Lavoi, 3655 Stonehaven, Florissant, Mo., Lawrence Michael O' Toole Jr., 6333 Tholozan Ave., St. Louis, Alex Joseph Linneman, 6136 Arendes Drive, St. Louis (Towers South 803), and Anthony Joseph Vogler, Towers Circle K Building, all age 19, were all arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Terrell L. Hunt, 22, 401 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A 16-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for escape from custody.
* Wesley Paul Langston, 17, 510 W. Highland Drive, was issued a summons on suspicion of driving on grass in the park and driving on a walking trail.
* Bobby Joe Younte, 20, 3123 Kage Road, was issued a summons on suspicion of violation of park curfew.
* Scott Ray Edmunds, 19, 114 S. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for having a dog at large.
* A 1994 red Mercury Topaz, Missouri license 736-XCJ, was reported stolen from 2030 Andrew St.
* A&A Towing, 1146 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of tires and rims.
* Q-Quick shop, 1700 Broadway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Edgewater Glass Co., 324 S. Plaza Way, reported the theft of a digital camera and currency.
* PDQ Quality Printing, 334 S. Plaza Way, reported a burglary and theft of currency.
* Amerimart No. 5, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A vehicle window was reported broken in the unit block of North Main Street.
* A boy's orange and silver bicycle was reported found at 913 S. Kingshighway.
* Tampering with a vehicle was reported at 416 N. Frederick St.
* A bicycle was reported found at 724 Broadway.
* A bicycle was reported found in the 700 block of Normal Ave.
* Ford Groves, 11501 N. Kingshighway, reported a lost license plate D94AXZ.
* A brown 1994 Concord Chrysler, Missouri license 672 SXS, was reported abandoned at 701 N. Main St.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Courtney T. Johnson, 27, 329 Edmonson St., Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Roger Moore, 37, 329 N. Pacific St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for nonsupport.
* George Cagle, 32, 3534 Nebraska St., St. Louis, was arrested on a Scott City warrant.
* Thefts were reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard, the 1800 block of Oak Street and on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Reports of property damage were made in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard, on Optimist Hill Drive and in the 3500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.