Jackson Board of Aldermen minutes 3/22/05
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
The Jackson Board of Aldermen took the following action Monday night:
* Authorized a $1,000 donation to the Jackson Uptown Historic District Committee.
* Authorized Piper Jaffray & Co. to proceed with the proposed refinancing of the city's Series 2000 electric revenue bonds, with the stipulation of a minimum level savings of 3 percent or $100,000 of present value benefit.
* Accepted the bid if G&C Construction Co. of Perryville, Mo., in the amount of $18,720 for the Whitney Jean sanitary sewer main project.
* Accepted water easement from the Weith Living Trust regarding to the West Jackson Boulevard water and sewer relocation project, Phase 2.
* Set a public hearing for April 4 to consider the abandonment of an alley right of way in Morgan's First Addition Subdivision.
* Approved the final plat of Bent Creek Subdivision, Phase 5, as submitted by Litz Brothers Inc.
* Approved the final plat of Savannah Ridge Subdivision, Phase 5, as submitted by Savannah Ridge Partners, L.P. and the William J. Penrod Revocable Living Trust.
* Approved a 5-percent beer-by-the-drink license for El Braceo Mexican Restaurant at 1815 E. Jackson Blvd.