- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lorenzo C. "Larry" Sanchez, 43, of Perryville died Thursday Nov. 19, 2009, at the St. Louis University Medical Center in St. Louis.
He was born Oct. 1, 1966, at Los Angeles, son of Maximiliano and Josephine Tafoya of Los Angeles. He married Maria Carmen Hernandez on Oct. 29, 1998, in Los Angeles.
Larry served this country proudly in the U.S. Army and was of the Catholic faith.
Survivors include his father, Max Sanchez of Sedgewickville, Mo; his mother, Josephine Tafoya of Los Angeles; his wife, Carmen Sanchez of Perryville; two sons, Lorenzo "Larry" Sanchez Jr. of the family home and Jordan Sanchez of Enid, Okla.; four daughters; Michelle and Maya Sanchez, both of the family home, and Casey and Courtney Sanchez, both of Festus, Mo.; a brother, Max Sanchez of Burlington, Ky.; a sister, Jennifer Kramer of Los Angeles; a grandson; a brother-in-law, Juan Chavez of Perryville; and many aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces and cousins.
Friends may call from 10:30 a.m. to noon Tuesday at the Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
The funeral service will be at noon Tuesday at the funeral home chapel, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery in Perryville.