- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Movie Trivia - Indeed.
This weeks movie trivia question is:
Who first played Zorro in the 1920 silent version of "The Mask of Zorro"?
The 'correct' question should be:
Who first played Zorro in the 1920 silent version of "The Mark of Zorro"?
For those that don't know this, please see www.google.com for more information. Come on editors, you should do research before posting questions.