- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Movie Trivia - Indeed.
This weeks movie trivia question is:
Who first played Zorro in the 1920 silent version of "The Mask of Zorro"?
The 'correct' question should be:
Who first played Zorro in the 1920 silent version of "The Mark of Zorro"?
For those that don't know this, please see www.google.com for more information. Come on editors, you should do research before posting questions.