The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jamie Duane Talley, 27, of 122 S. Bellevue St., Jackson, was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving the wrong way down a one-way street.
* John Robert Mitchell, 23, of 1502 Scott St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Ushama Du'Bola Trawick, 26, of 616 Emerald St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and resisting arrest.
* Zechariah L. James, of 301 N. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage and trespassing.
* Pamela K. Legate, of County Road 302, Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Third-degree assault was reported at Sprigg and Hickory streets.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* A Craftsman drill was reported stolen from a vehicle at 623 Silver Springs Road.
* A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle at 247 Siemers Drive.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1136 S. Ellis St.
* A cell phone and sunglasses were reported stolen at 3126 Laurel Lane.
* A camera and jewelry were reported stolen at Broadway and Water Street.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at D-Mart, 3276 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1610 N. Kingshighway.
* A BB pistol taken was reported stolen in the 1000 block of South Ranney Avenue.
* A cell phone and money were reported stolen at 1207 N. Main St.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at Cape United Auto, 1105 Independence St.
* A DVD player and money were reported stolen at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* Vehicle windows were reported broken in the 1100 block of South Ellis Street.
* Tires were reported slashed at 117 N. Main St.
* A 16-year-old male was referred to juvenile court on suspicion of trespassing.