- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Update on Herzog Stadium
Just an update on the Whitey Herzog Stadium in Jackson. We are in the final stage of construction, which will be completed by March. I would like to thank Whitey ($70,000), the Optimist Club of Jackson ($25,000), the Noon Optimist Club of Jackson ($25,000) and the many people who realize this is a big asset to the youths of Jackson and the surrounding area. The delays we have incurred building this complex are too many to write about or believe. To the people who have contributed financially, I want to thank you personally for your confidence. Without federal, state or local money, we have come a long way, baby.
Donations to the Jackson Area Youth Baseball Association are tax-deductible and should be mailed to: Jack Litzelfelner Sr., 2200 Bent Creek Drive, Jackson, MO 63755.
JACK LITZELFELNER Sr., Jackson