- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)2
Update on Herzog Stadium
Just an update on the Whitey Herzog Stadium in Jackson. We are in the final stage of construction, which will be completed by March. I would like to thank Whitey ($70,000), the Optimist Club of Jackson ($25,000), the Noon Optimist Club of Jackson ($25,000) and the many people who realize this is a big asset to the youths of Jackson and the surrounding area. The delays we have incurred building this complex are too many to write about or believe. To the people who have contributed financially, I want to thank you personally for your confidence. Without federal, state or local money, we have come a long way, baby.
Donations to the Jackson Area Youth Baseball Association are tax-deductible and should be mailed to: Jack Litzelfelner Sr., 2200 Bent Creek Drive, Jackson, MO 63755.
JACK LITZELFELNER Sr., Jackson