Community Q&A 3/21/05
Monday, March 21, 2005
* Name: Scott House
* Lives in: Cape Girardeau, Sunset neighborhood.
* Family: Wife, Patti; old dog, Max.
* Job: Retired educator, currently a natural resources consultant for the National Park Service.
* What do you like most about the area? Just about everything. Cape Girardeau is the finest city in Missouri, and Old Town Cape is the best part of the city.
* Favorite food: Pulled pork at Port Cape Girardeau.
* Favorite TV show: "Battlestar Galactica"
* Best advice: Invest in Cape Girardeau.
* Person you most admire: Perhaps John Wesley Powell, because he was a man of many talents who served his country in many ways and wouldn't let his disability stop him from doing great things.
* What would you do if you won the lottery? Invest in Cape, rehabilitate old buildings.
* Pet peeve: People who complain about Cape but have never lived anywhere else for comparison.