- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Thompson - Hoey
Kristin Kay Thompson and Christopher Dennis Hoey Jr. were married July 18, 2009, in an outdoor setting at Deerfield Lodge. Daniel Taylor performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux.
The bride is the daughter of Brenda Stone of Scott City and Keith and Christal Thompson of Chester, Ill. The groom is the son of Christopher and Trudy Hoey of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Emily Witvoet of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Sharlene Cahill of Fruitland, aunt of the bride; Nicki Holmes of Kingland, Ga., cousin of the bride; Melinda Hyche of Sedgewickville; Andrea Dohogne of Cape Girardeau; Dawn Florian of St. Louis and Kim Thompson of Diamond Bar, Calif., sisters of the groom; and Allison Florian of St. Louis, niece of the groom.
George Hampe of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Matt Meyers and Brian McCormick of St. Louis; Joey Thompson of Scott City, brother of the bride; Joe Lemberger and Ken Florian, brother-in-law of the groom, both of St. Louis; Rob Thompson of Diamond Bar, brother-in-law of the groom; and Brendan Florian of St. Louis, nephew of the groom. Ushers were Mike Loyet and Mike Dempsey of St. Louis.
Flower girl was Phoebe Florian of St. Louis, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Lucas Thompson of Chester, brother of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 17 at Buckner Brewing Co.
Mrs. Hoey is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is employed by AT&T.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.