- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Rosemary B. Marshall, 89, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2009, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Jan. 24, 1920, in East St. Louis, Ill., to Julius and Mildred Larson Guerrettaz. She and James Marshall were married June 28, 1939, in East St. Louis.
Marshall was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Marilyn Harrison of Cape Girardeau, Suzanne (Jack) Schwartz of Naples, Fla.; two sisters, June Dressel of Evansville, Ind., Gloria Schilling of San Antonio, Texas; five grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and two sisters.
Friends may call Saturday from 9 a.m. until time of service at St. Vincent's Church in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. David Hulshof officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Her body will be donated to the anatomy and neurobiology department at Saint Louis University.
Memorial contributions may be given to Birthright, 2633 Hopper Road, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.