- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
VILLA RIDGE, Ill. -- Paul and Debbie Helman of Villa Ridge announce the engagement of their niece, Billie Jo Berry, to Blayne Holshouser. He is the son of Lloyd and Bernetta Holshouser of Anna, Ill.
Berry is a 1994 graduate of Meridian High School in Mounds, Ill. She is a 1995 graduate of Shawnee Community College, received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 1996, and a master's degree in business administration from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale in 2004. She is employed at Southern Illinois Power Cooperative in Marion.
Holshouser is a 1987 graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School in Anna. He is employed at Southern Illinois Electric Cooperative in Dongola.
A May 14 wedding is planned at the United Missionary Baptist Church in Anna.