- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale to benefit the Cape River Heritage Museum will be held Thursday Dec 10th 4-7pm and Friday Dec. 11 8am-1pm. The Tag sale will be held at the museum, open to the public and no admittance will be charged.
Volunteers are gathering gift quality and collectible items for the sale. The funds raised. will be used to improve the museum exhibits, create more interactive exhibits and improve the outside parking lot appearance.. We'd like to create an outside family friendly landscape that is easy to maintain. Our first effort will be to create an entrance to the museum with improved lighting, signage that will make it easier for travelers to locate the museum.
To volunteer or donate to the Treasure Tag Sale call Viney Mosley 339 1053 or the museum 334 0405 to make arrangements.