- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale to benefit the Cape River Heritage Museum will be held Thursday Dec 10th 4-7pm and Friday Dec. 11 8am-1pm. The Tag sale will be held at the museum, open to the public and no admittance will be charged.
Volunteers are gathering gift quality and collectible items for the sale. The funds raised. will be used to improve the museum exhibits, create more interactive exhibits and improve the outside parking lot appearance.. We'd like to create an outside family friendly landscape that is easy to maintain. Our first effort will be to create an entrance to the museum with improved lighting, signage that will make it easier for travelers to locate the museum.
To volunteer or donate to the Treasure Tag Sale call Viney Mosley 339 1053 or the museum 334 0405 to make arrangements.