- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale to benefit the Cape River Heritage Museum will be held Thursday Dec 10th 4-7pm and Friday Dec. 11 8am-1pm. The Tag sale will be held at the museum, open to the public and no admittance will be charged.
Volunteers are gathering gift quality and collectible items for the sale. The funds raised. will be used to improve the museum exhibits, create more interactive exhibits and improve the outside parking lot appearance.. We'd like to create an outside family friendly landscape that is easy to maintain. Our first effort will be to create an entrance to the museum with improved lighting, signage that will make it easier for travelers to locate the museum.
To volunteer or donate to the Treasure Tag Sale call Viney Mosley 339 1053 or the museum 334 0405 to make arrangements.