- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Jumbo size: Rhodes 101 sets a world record with 15-foot, 4,700 gallon drinking cup (8/21/17)3
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Unions deliver signatures to block right-to-work in Missouri (8/20/17)40
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale to benefit the Cape River Heritage Museum will be held Thursday Dec 10th 4-7pm and Friday Dec. 11 8am-1pm. The Tag sale will be held at the museum, open to the public and no admittance will be charged.
Volunteers are gathering gift quality and collectible items for the sale. The funds raised. will be used to improve the museum exhibits, create more interactive exhibits and improve the outside parking lot appearance.. We'd like to create an outside family friendly landscape that is easy to maintain. Our first effort will be to create an entrance to the museum with improved lighting, signage that will make it easier for travelers to locate the museum.
To volunteer or donate to the Treasure Tag Sale call Viney Mosley 339 1053 or the museum 334 0405 to make arrangements.