- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale
2nd annual Treasure Tag Sale to benefit the Cape River Heritage Museum will be held Thursday Dec 10th 4-7pm and Friday Dec. 11 8am-1pm. The Tag sale will be held at the museum, open to the public and no admittance will be charged.
Volunteers are gathering gift quality and collectible items for the sale. The funds raised. will be used to improve the museum exhibits, create more interactive exhibits and improve the outside parking lot appearance.. We'd like to create an outside family friendly landscape that is easy to maintain. Our first effort will be to create an entrance to the museum with improved lighting, signage that will make it easier for travelers to locate the museum.
To volunteer or donate to the Treasure Tag Sale call Viney Mosley 339 1053 or the museum 334 0405 to make arrangements.