- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 11/18/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday:
* At 6:58 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Gordonville Road.
* At 7:07 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Pind Wood Lane.
* At 8:17 p.m., still alarm in the 1700 block of Montgomery Street.
* At 9:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of Amblewood Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Tuesday:
* At 3:56 a.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 9:13 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Green Acres Drive.
* At 11:02 a.m., fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 12:15 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Melissa Lane.
* At 2:17 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.