- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)6
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Police report 11/18/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Steven W. Rector, 38, 1407 Carter St., was arrested on a Union County, Ill., warrant for theft.
* Clarence E. Geiger III, 20, 307 Mill St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court for assault and failure to appear for contempt of court for stealing.
* A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Timothy M. Cambell, 24, 902 N. West End Blvd., received a summons for peace disturbance.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of DVDs and sparkplugs. Daniel T. Augilar-Roblero, 25, 624 Boxwood Drive, Apt. 2, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of clothing. Jimmy L. Russell, 35, of Kennett, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of alcohol. Auston T. May, 18, 209 S. West End Blvd., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse and medications were reported stolen at 610 S. Kingshighway.
* Yard decorations were reported stolen at 2045 Woodland Hills Drive.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported shattered windows.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of currency.
* A vehicle door's weather stripping was reported damaged and a jacket and shoes reported stolen at 1738 Pemiscot St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken and a purse stolen at 106 Green Acres Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported. Christopher S. Dover, 32, 3021 Mimosa Drive., Apt. 2, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported. A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported.
* Rape and theft of medications and phone charger were reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.