- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 11/18/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Steven W. Rector, 38, 1407 Carter St., was arrested on a Union County, Ill., warrant for theft.
* Clarence E. Geiger III, 20, 307 Mill St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court for assault and failure to appear for contempt of court for stealing.
* A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Timothy M. Cambell, 24, 902 N. West End Blvd., received a summons for peace disturbance.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of DVDs and sparkplugs. Daniel T. Augilar-Roblero, 25, 624 Boxwood Drive, Apt. 2, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of clothing. Jimmy L. Russell, 35, of Kennett, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a theft of alcohol. Auston T. May, 18, 209 S. West End Blvd., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse and medications were reported stolen at 610 S. Kingshighway.
* Yard decorations were reported stolen at 2045 Woodland Hills Drive.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported shattered windows.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of currency.
* A vehicle door's weather stripping was reported damaged and a jacket and shoes reported stolen at 1738 Pemiscot St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken and a purse stolen at 106 Green Acres Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported. Christopher S. Dover, 32, 3021 Mimosa Drive., Apt. 2, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported. A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported.
* Rape and theft of medications and phone charger were reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.