- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Phillip P. Bone, 59, of Millersville died Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at his home.
He was born Feb. 23, 1946, in Granite City, Ill., son of Raymond P. and Marie Cozart Bone. He married Dee A. Montgomery.
Bone worked for Granite City Steel in the 1970s.
He served in the U.S. Air Force in 1963 and was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Dawn Fuentes of Fort Stewart, Ga.; his mother, Marie Becker of Tavares, Fla.; a brother, Art Bone of Tavares; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father.
There is no visitation or funeral.
Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.